As you already know, I love to use lots of embellishment, so this is a fun one for me
OCC challenge ~ Embellishment, the more the better
to use 3 or more embellishments on your card/project
hmmmm....let me count....
1. Melissa Frances sculpture applique white resin scroll (on the left corner)
2. A pink heart sticker
3. Martha Stewart doily
4. black roses from Krafty Kirsty etsy shop
5. pearls from Recollection (in the middle of the roses and on the heart sticker)
6. Key hole and key were gift from a friend from Japan, she sent it to me few years ago and I was reluctant to use it until today
7. lace on the key, also from Krafty Kirsty etsy shop
8. Twine that I used to tied the lace onto the key is from PTI
9. If die cut from Spellbinder is counted, I have 9, hooray, embellishment addict!