Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

Terri at Blooming Ideas awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award


To accept this award I have to:
*reveal 7 truths about myself
*select 7 blogs that I would like to share the award with

Here are the 7 truths -

1. I am a very small eater, a typical meal at the restaurant could last me for 3 meals
2. I used to LOVE traveling, just about 2 months ago, out of a sudden, I lost my interest in traveling, I wonder what's wrong with me?
3. I love fire place
4. I lose my hair like crazy, you think it is old age???
5. I love spicy food
6. I love shoes, lots and lots of shoes, but I can't find any that fit here in the United States, isn't that a torture?
7. I am a super light sleeper, any tiny sound would wake me

Blog without obligation.... here are the 7 blogs I would like to see participate.

1. Lynnda - Arty Scrappy
3. Irena - Irena's Creation
4. June Lanum - Lina Beas


Thanks Terri, for this fun award!!!

2 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

thanks so much for the award, kirsty! you're always such a sweetie and i'm thankful we have met through blogland. *hugs* steph :)

Tracy said...

Thanks Kirsty! Like Steph, I'm glad we've become bloggie friends! Hugs!