Thursday, May 13, 2010

ColourQ challenge and new flower lace

I finally made it in time for the ColourQ challenge this week!
Two weeks ago, I made a card, took picture the next morning, posted it and realized that I missed the deadline for the challenge.


And this is my card!


Wonder if it is the flash light of the camera, or the lighting in the room is no good
The Green (Kiwi Kiss) doesn't seem to show here.


Well, this photo above seem to be slightly better in terms of showing off the Green!
I am also using this new flower trim I bought early this week
I have it on my Etsy Shop if you want to get some.
I have the Black one (seen here) and Teal (not quite, see it for yourself at my shop)


10 comments:

Unknown said...

you nailed the colors. Love those flowers...

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty card Kirsty! Love all the textures- the embossing & that ribbon really looks great!

Sam said...

Pretty card. I looove that flower trim.

Irena said...

Lovely roses :) Wonderful card :)

Anonymous said...

oh this is just too cute!
well done!

nice to meet you!

creative carmelina was here!
ciao bella

koralee said...

Love the pink and black! Those black flowers are adorable. Hugs for a great weekend. xoxo

Unknown said...

Very fun! So glad you made it in time to play along with us at the Colour Q! Those black roses are great! Would love to see that green paper in person! =)

Lemon Lane Studio said...

What a beautiful card...I love those black roses. I peeked at your past cards and just love your vintage style. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog.

LeAnne said...

Doesn't it frustrate you when your camera won't capture things right? It is still beautiful--those roses and lace are just stunning!!! Thanks for playing CQC~

Michele Gross said...

Its beautiful! I love the black roses! You have such great texture on this card :)