Pages

▼

Monday, February 11, 2013

The fun continue.....

At Papertrey Ink 6th anniversary celebration



We have to make a project inspired by one of the PTI designers

I am a big fan of  Melissa Phillips

I just love Melissa's handmade layered felt flower.....


Here's mine......


 I still think this flower is nothing close to Melissa's, but I will continue to work on it until I can make lovely felt flower just like hers





Diecuts used in this project are 
- PTI Beautiful Bloom 11 #1 die cut
- PTI Beautiful Bloom 11 #2 die cut
-  PTI Fillable frame #4 die

I also used PTI text style pastel 8x8 paper pad as my card base

Stamps used in this project are
- PTI In bloom stamp set


Linking this to the challenge at
PTI team and project favorites

♥

To my Chinese friend back home and everywhere in the world
Happy Lunar New Year!!!!





14 comments:

  1. love both cards!
    Helo from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kirsty!. The flower is gorgeous, my friend :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kirsty! your flower is beautiful. I make many things with felt but never a flower, I'll have to try.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flower Kirsty!!! I love this card of yours... so pretty!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of papers and colours ... your flower is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooooooooo beautiful! I love love love the colors and that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Kirsty, beautiful flower and colors! Happy Lunar New Year to you, may it be a wonderful year for you and yours. Have a wonderful day, I will now that I am caught up with all your lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just so sweet! LOVE the flower.....looks woderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kirsty I think your card is gorgeous!! I love your felt flower, it is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa is the reason I started making cards :-) She is awesome and yu did your flower justice Kirsty, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kirsty, I think your felt flower is awesome!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe how much I have miss here.. But I sure am glad to see it now. This is beautiful. I love the felt flower here. And the papers you used look so pretty..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!!! utterly stunning!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete