Tuesday, January 8, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 141 ~ Book Paper

Happy Tuesday everyone!

We have a fun challenge hosted by Linda at City Crafter Challenge Blog this week

Book Paper

who doesn't like book paper huh? : )

I make a mini calendar book/album for my sister, I sent it to her before Christmas, and she sent me an email after, telling me that she was looking for a calendar small enough to throw into her purse, how cool is that, I actually read her mind and knew what she wants for Christmas even we are 10,000 miles apart.



I used lots of book paper in this project, stamped on them.....


glimmer misted them....



add gesso on them...


make tiny hearts out of them....



tiny butterfly too....



and also book paper flower....




I am so glad my sister loves this calendar book



I hope you stop by City Crafter Challenge Blog today


you just need to check out the beautiful projects from the design team members


and also our Guest



Movie Nights

I am not a big Tom Cruise's fan but hubby loves action movie, so we went to watched Jack Reacher over the weekend. Anybody like Tom Cruise?




Sneak Peek


I will be back tomorrow for a new project for LESSology








16 comments:

Davi said...

Fabulous little calendar with so many pretty embellies! So fun, what fun every time your sis looks at it, it will be a special connection ;)

Sylvia said...

Fabulous project, Kirsty, I love your mini calender and the book pages so nice! Have a fabulous Tuesday! We are supposed to get rain tonight and tomorrow!

Elborgi said...

your album, ist wonderful- love it!
Have a great day
Elma

Linda R said...

Oh my goodness. What an amazing mini book. I just love every page.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous mini book this is!! I just love your little books so very pretty!!!

Lynette said...

Very pretty and a true gift of love.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS Kirsty!!! I loveeeeeeee the book pages, the stamping, the burlap!! Just AMAZING!!! WOW!!!!!! I am so pinning this!! And nope ... not a Cruise fan!! He is anti-ADHD -- and raising Adam with that disability ... he kinda turned me off after his statements about it :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Love that you could read your sister's mind, and love this gorgeous mini calendar! Such a sweet vintage look. Totally love all the ways you used the book paper!

sandi said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks fabulous Kirsty! Love the sneak peek as well....can't wait to see the reveal!

Juls said...

such a fabulous diary!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Jani Lewis said...

Wonderful calendar, Kirsty! I have been trying to think of a cute little design for a small flip calendar. Your project is giving me some great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

yyam said...

Such a pretty project! Love your use of book paper!

P/s: Not a fan of Tom Cruise!

Tracy said...

You found the cutest ways to use that book paper Kirsty. Love your calendar. Hubby and I went and saw JR. I'm not a fan of Cruise's personal philosphies, but I like his action adventure movies. :-) Hugs!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous calendar Kirsty, every page is beautiful, wonderful work!
hugs
Glenda

Charlene said...

This mini is fabulous!! I love all the different techniques you used and the stamping!

Tracey Sabella said...

Wow, what a gorgeous calendar!! So many amazing elements! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/