Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Birthday CASE STUDY!!!!

If you are here often, you probably already know that I am a fan of CASE STUDY CHALLENGE, I play along with them whenever I can find time to craft, and this week, they are celebrating their 1st anniversary

Happy Birthday CASE STUDY!!!

This is is a real treat, everyone gets to pick any past and present DT card to case, like Andrea, I also pick this card of Clare Buswell (I am a big fan of her soft and feminine style)


here's my take.........






I hope you can find sometime to play along with CASE STUDY, or at least do the ANNIVERSARY BLOG HOP, it is FUN!!!

supplies -
Floral DP - My Mind's Eye
Gingham DP - self-stamped
Vintage lace - Charlene
Crinkled Ribbon - Pixie Dust Paperie
Sentiment and butterfly stamp - PTI
Flower and Pearls - Recollections

23 comments:

Lynnda Hosni said...

WOW Kirsty you done well... this is so so sweet.... love it.... hugs...xoxo

Amelia Khalik said...

I have always love ur shabby chic style and this card is totally awesome!! Beautiful..:)))

Willy's creations said...

Looks lovely!

Hugs,Willy

Elborgi said...

so sweet!!
elma

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty! I love the colors, the rose is fabulous and that butterfly a nice touch. Have a wonderful Saturday!

Martina said...

Beautiful card - totally chic and sweet!

Ros said...

Fabulous ... your card looks completed different yet you CASEd it perfectly!!

Lea said...

This is gorgeous! Love the doily and cardboard heart!!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Such a LOVELY take on Clare's card!

Ira said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours! Wonderfully done Kirsty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that cardboard heart! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, how beautiful, Kirsty! I am a big fan of Clare's work, too, and you did an amazing job capturing her elegant style. You rock at the shabby chic, girl!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!! tfs!!

ChatterScene.com said...

Very very pretty!

Victoria said...

So Pretty! Well cased!

jacirascrap said...

Seu trabalho ficou realmente muito parecido com a designer escolhida! Sua flor é encantadora!

TesaB said...

I'm SPEACHLESS! It's sooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!

Pauline said...

A beautiful CASE study Kirsty, I love the blue Rose and all the shabby chic goodness!

sandi said...

Beautiful Kirsty, just beautiful!

Linda R. said...

This card is FABULOUS!! I just love everything about it..

Hugs, Linda

cbuswell said...

JUST gorgeous!! I love all the details, very flattered you CASEd my card! : )
Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh this is fabulous! Great CASE, you made Clare proud :) Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)

Helen Tilbury said...

Gorgeous. Definitely my kinda card!