Saturday, May 14, 2011

Taking a break.... or not?

When you are reading this, I am on my way to LA, catching a flight back to Singapore, it was a last minute decision, bought tickets early Friday morning and here we go....

I was crafting like crazy 2 days before I leave, hoping to cover 10 days of work here, LOL! But since blogger had such big issue, I have no time to write my post, should I take blog break.... or not?

Anyway, if you don't see me visiting your blog for the next 10 days, I am busy catching up with family and friends, so please pardon me, I will be back blogging soon.....

Here's the card today.....


this is going to 
*** note - I usually have the image of the card here, but because the problem blogger had, when I wrote this post, I couldn't find the latest post for challenge 39, if you are like me, waiting and watching closely to this blogger issue, you will know that all posts after May 11 were gone, we actually have to upload the photos and write the post again, so while waiting for the post at case study to come back, and until I can get hold of the computer after I landed in Singapore, I will have to miss this card from Sarah Martina Parker out at this moment***




ok, I need to keep this short.... thanks for stopping by today!!!

27 comments:

Tracy said...

Have a wonderful trip! We'll all be waiting when you get back. :-)
P.S. The card is gorgwous!

Elborgi said...

this is a fantastic decoraed card!
Elam

Jane Wetzel said...

this is one FABULOUS card and hope u have a wonderful visit! enjoy!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, have a wonderful trip !!!!

Ros said...

I absolutely adore this card ... I love your choice of colours ... fantastic ... enjoy your trip ...

Pastila said...

Kirsty, your card is so beautiful!
Have a nice trip!!!

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, Kirsty! Have so much fun in Singapore, my most favorite shopping city in the world! Enjoy visiting family and friends, the good food and scenery!Take lots of pictures! Hugs!

Linda R. said...

Oh my goodness.. This is soooo pretty.. I just love it.. I do hope you have a great time on your trip.. I would love to go there some day.

Hugs, Linda

Craftylicious said...

goodness gracious! this card is a stunner!! love the cameo on the seam binding! and the overall compo! have a safe and pleasant trip dear!! :) i'm sure ur gonna have tonnes of fun!! :) hugs

Lynnda Hosni said...

Pretty card Kirsty!!...wow...so last minute... just take a break okay...enjoy relax... and have ton of fun!!!....hugs...xoxo

Joanne Leddy said...

Lovely as always Kirsty! Enjoy your time with friends and family ... we'll be here awaiting your return! (hugs)

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Davi said...

Kirsty your card is Fabulous!! I love every element along with the beautiful image! I hope that you have a wonderful visit with your family. Be safe!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN!! I hope you have a fab vacation! I loveeeeeeeeee this card!! GORGEOUS papers and loving the lace! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Lovely card! Have fun catching up with friends and family! :)

june lanum said...

love the card, have a great trip

Sandy Ang said...

This is beautiful, especially love the cameo. It's hot and muggy right now in S'pore but I'm sure time spent with family and good friends will more than make up for it. Lots to chat about with the elections just over.

Jaime Lee said...

You made the right decision Kirsty! Of all the hard work, I think is time for you to take a break. You have been working hard gurl. Hope you will have all the funs catching up with family, friends and don't miss out the local delicacy!!

Linda B said...

Well Kirsty, This is just beautiful... I love everything about this card.
Have a safe and happy time... I'll certainly miss hearing from you, dear friend! Love and hugs!

Theresa said...

as always, a wonderful card. love the pop of green ribbon on it.
hope you are having a fabulous trip. =)

Sarah Martina said...

Kirsty, this is gorgeous... Such a delight! I love the houndstooth! :) Happy travels!

Helen Tilbury said...

beautiful Vintage card Kirsty - you use that seam binging like a true professional :) Enjoy your time-out!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Kirsty...this is a vision of vintage elegance! Love the effect of the houndstooth backgrond, it highlights that crochet trim and image beautifully! And that green bow is just the perfect accent!

Stella said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty! Have fun in Singapore; I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends! Enjoy; time with your beloved ones is precious!

Ira said...

Fabulous card Kirsty!! Have a great time in S'pore!! (which I know you will ;-)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow, what gorgeous colours and composition! I love the embellishments!

Jean Martin said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the vintagey goodness!!! :)