Sunday, May 29, 2011

I love my new paper pad

First of all, I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who sent me birthday wishes, for the surprise post at City Crafter and lots of birthday cards, AND surprise presents sent to me, I feel so special!!!!  I have a post coming up soon but now I am in a rush to get out of the house for my birthday dinner, be back soon for my birthday post!!! THANK YOU all my dear friends, I love you all, thanks for making me special on my birthday!!!


now move on to my pre-scheduled post -


Look how fun is my new paper pad


it is so lovely that I have to use it almost immediately....

Here's the card I come up with


I am playing along with
based on this beautiful card by Sarah Martina Parker


these images are so adorable.....


why don't you hop over to CASE study and join in the fun....


You can get this paper pad HERE, they run out fast, hurry!

16 comments:

Lynnda Hosni said...

Yep Agree...such a cute card....lotsa goodies...Sorry babe... my message came late... I supposed..Happy Birthday once again....hugs...xoxo

Sarah Martina said...

Oh look at that cute image! :) Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for CASEing me with the CASE Study Challenge this week! And happy belated birthday! :)

Heather Jacob said...

love love love it !!!!!!!! so beautiful and so cute ...... lots of gorgeous goodies to feast my eyes on ... hugz x

happy, happy birthday xoxox

Ros said...

So glad you enjoyed it ... I hope your evening was just as special ... love this card such a lovely image ... gorgeous papers!

Theresa said...

ooh.. i've been looking at that paper. that card is just fabulous.
and sounds like you had a great birthday... Happy belated Birthday!!! =)

Ginny said...

Pretty card. Images are cute from the new paper pad.

syviastamps said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty! I hope you had a wonderful day. That looks like an exceptional paper pad. Enjoy! and hugs.

On a different note, I am having trouble commenting on your blogger comments, Amy T fixed hers and put on her blog a quick fix. Find it here:
http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/catching-up-with-ya.html
Thanks! Sylvia

Lynette said...

This is so very cute...another must have;-)

Aimes said...

Way to rock that fabby DP pad! Love those sweet images you've used!
Belated birthday wishes too!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Linda R. said...

So cute.. I can see why you love that paper. Looks sooooo pretty..

Hugs, Linda

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous!
Cute images:)
I'm a little late but Happy Birthday Kirsty!
Sounds like you had a great day.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love that line and loving the buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I just love your card and all your pages are so gorgeus!!!!
I love evrything in your blog!
I´m follower now
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Patrice said...

love the vintage feel!

Helen Tilbury said...

Those little vintage images will be too cute with all your pretty projects!

Craftylicious said...

oh I love those vintage images!! they are soo adorable!!!!! :) and you worked them up like a charm Kirsty! lovely card!! :)